This post is sponsored by Foodie.com but all opinions expressed here are my own!
Best Eggs Benedict Recipes
One of my favorite things to eat for brunch is Eggs Benedict! What better day is there to have Eggs Benedict for brunch than Mother’s Day?! I’ve collected some of the Best Egg’s Benedict Recipes and I’m sharing them with you here.
Classic Eggs Benedict typically consists of an English muffin halved, poached eggs, crispy bacon, and Hollandaise sauce. There are many twists on the original recipe and so many different ways to enjoy this delicious dish.
My Favorite Eggs Benedict Variations:
- Nova Lox Benedict – This is one of my favorite ways to eat Eggs Benedict. It’s made with Smoked Salmon, poached eggs, Hollandaise sauce, and served on either a bagel or English Muffin.
- Country Benedict – This version of the recipe is made with a buttermilk biscuit, sausage, poached eggs, and Hollandaise sauce.
- Crab Eggs Benedict – Made with lump crab meat, poached eggs, and lots of Hollandaise sauce makes for a delectable dish.
- Eggs Benedict Florentine – A healthier version of the dish, made with spinach in place of the meat.
- Irish Eggs Benedict – This variation is served on a bed of hash brown potatoes with corned beef.
Eggs Benedict can be made so many different ways, and always turns out pleasing to the palate. This Mother’s Day, hint to your family that you’d love to try one of the Best Eggs Benedict Recipes here. First make sure you’ve gotten your extra hour of sleep and relaxation before brunch!
Do you love Eggs Benedict as much as I do? Are you going to try any of the recipes here from Foodie.com?