This post is sponsored by Foodie.com but all thoughts and opinions here are my own!
Check out 20 Fall Soups to Warm The Soul
Fall Soups To Warm The Soul
In the Fall I love warming, hearty comfort foods. Soups and stews are great this time of year. You can make them ahead of time, and even freeze the leftovers. Soup is a great anytime of day meal. You can even get kids to eat it and come back for more!
With these 20 Fall Soups To Warm the Soul, you can make your own comfort meal and it doesn’t have to come out of a can! Some soups can be made with ingredients you regularly keep in your kitchen cabinets.
- Stock – Stock for soup can be made in many different ways. It can be made with veggies from scratch, or bones from chicken or beef. You can make stock ahead of time and freeze for later. Thankfully now in the grocery store, there are organic stocks pre-made to make things easier.
- Vegetables – Many different soups have veggies in them to add flavor and health benefits. Some veggies that consistently go in soups are onions, celery, carrots, and different herbs.
- Meat – Different meats will make your Fall soup more hearty. From Beef to Seafood, depending on what type of soup you are creating meat can add delicious flavor and make your soup really filling.
- Beans – There are a variety of beans that can be placed in soup to add a good amount of protein. If you go with beans, you can probably skip adding any meat. Black bean soup and white bean chili are my favorites.
- Noodles – The great thing about noodles is that they can add some bulk to your soup. From traditional chicken noodle soup, to Asian Udon noodles all of the varieties can make your soup a winner.
Are you going to try any of the Fall Soups To Warm The Soul recipes above? What’s your favorite soup for the Fall?