This blog post is a sponsored collaboration between myself and Natrol. All opinions expressed here are my own.
Five Beauty Tips You Need for Surviving Your 30’s
I’ll be 35 in 3 months! Ten years ago I remember being anxious about turning 25! I seriously laugh about that now. So far my 30’s have been filled with introspection, really digging into what my purpose in life is, and self-care. I began having children pretty early, and now my oldest son is 12 years old! In the blink of an eye my children have grown up and they aren’t little babies anymore, so now I can really dedicate more time to myself. You guys know this year I’ve been really focused on cultivating my inner beauty. Meditating daily, journaling, and working out all make me feel amazing. Now it’s time to work on my outer beauty, because I’ve spent the early part of my 30’s really winging things. Yes ladies, it’s okay to work on your outer beauty! Remember my Self Love Challenge? Beauty created on the inside, shows on the outside as well.
I’m embracing my mid 30’s! You’ll find no talk about 35 being old from me. I’m still young, and if you’re in your 30’s you are too! There are however some pretty big differences when you go from your 20’s to 30’s. I’m here today to help you survive what can be an awkward stage in beauty for many of us.
- Create a good skincare routine – As I think back to my 20’s, it was filled with beautiful, even and blemish free skin. I always used to brag that I never wore makeup as if it was a badge of honor. All I needed was lipstick, blush, and mascara and I felt like I was good to go. No foundation for me! In my 30’s, that’s totally not the case. I’ve dealt with my share of adult acne and hyper-pigmentation, and I wear a full face of makeup almost every time I leave the house. In the past I could get away with using random skincare products without much thought, and still have great skin. In your 30’s it’s vital to create a good skincare routine for your skin type, and stick to it. It typically takes 30-60 days to see a difference in any routine, so stick to it before giving up and trying something different.
- Get a good night’s rest – I know you’re thinking, what does sleep have to do with beauty? Everything! Getting enough rest at night will make sure you keep the dark under eye circles and mom bags at bay. Sleeping at least 7-8 hours nightly can keep you beautiful on the inside and out and energized. Find more information on resting well at night HERE.
- Don’t skip moisturizing – Are you guilty of just hopping out of the shower and getting dressed without moisturizing your skin? I know that I am, but it’s a terrible habit to have. As we get older, it’s so vital to moisturize! It helps to keep our skin firm and reduces signs of aging.
- Drink enough water – I know everyone thinks this goes without saying, but we all need reminders to drink more water. Water intake keeps our skin radiant. Don’t like water plain? Add different fruit infusions to make it more palatable!
- Take Natrol® Biotin daily – Do you want glowing radiant skin? Thick lustrous hair? Strong nails? I’m pretty sure the answer is yes! Natrol® Biotin supplement supports healthy hair growth, radiant skin and stronger nails.† Biotin, a B vitamin also known as vitamin H or Vitamin B7, is an important nutrient not
only for hair, skin and nails but also helps convert food into energy.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Natrol® Biotin has been apart of my daily routine of supplements for a few weeks now, and I’m definitely seeing changes in my skin, hair and nails. We have to put in a little extra effort in our 30’s to maintain our beauty and health, and taking Natrol® Biotin is one of the ways that I’m achieving that. You can find Natrol® Biotin nationwide at your local drug store, select grocers, Costco, and online retailers.
Product Features† & Benefits of Natrol® Biotin
* Choose from 1,000mcg, 5,000mcg, or 10,000mcg strengths
* Available in great tasting strawberry flavor
* 100% vegetarian
* Promotes healthier, more lustrous hair and stronger nails
* Helps support energy metabolism
* Dissolves quickly and easily – take anytime, anywhere†
Taking care of our beauty and health in our 30’s is really about blooming and refining ourselves. Simple changes to our daily routine can make such a difference! To learn more about Natrol’s suite of wellness products, head to their website and follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Do you have any additional beauty tips for surviving your 30’s? Leave them in the comments!