Thanks to Toyota for providing me with the 2017 Toyota Camry for a complimentary test drive. All opinions expressed here are my own.
Five Things I Love About the 2017 Toyota Camry
I’ve always been a long time fan of the Toyota Camry. For years I’ve thought of it as one of the most reliable cars there are. Toyota’s have a long standing reputation for being very dependable and I’ve often heard they drive very well up to 200K miles. The 2017 Toyota Camry has seven models and I recently had the opportunity to test the Hybrid XLE. I’m really excited when I get the opportunity to test drive a Hybrid. Hybrid’s emit over 90% less toxic emissions and get amazing gas mileage.
My family of five currently owns a midsize sedan, so I had no problem with everyone fitting into the 2017 Camry. It’s actually more spacious and roomy than our current car! So lets get to why I love the 2017 Toyota Camry!
- Great gas mileage – I mentioned the mileage before. It truly does get amazing gas mileage. When it was dropped off, I believe the tank was full with 4oo miles to empty. In the city the 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE gets 40 miles per gallon and 37 miles per gallon on the highway. This makes for an impressive 38 miles per gallon combined. You can do a lot of driving, or even take a road trip for several hours before you have to fill up the tank again.
- Affordable Price point – The basic 2017 Toyota Camry starts at $23K. This model, the Hybrid XLE comes in at $35K. It’s filled with all of the bells and whistles and useful features to make your driving experience unforgettable.
- Smart Features – One of my favorite parts of the 2017 Toyota Camry is all of the smart features it has. The Entune App Suite is your hub for listening to all of your favorite music, making restaurant reservations, and even purchasing movie tickets. You can also access gas prices, traffic and weather. Of course the turn by turn navigation system is a plus and the blind spot monitor assists you in traffic with visual indicators to warn you of approaching vehicles.
- Sleek & Sporty Interior – This Camry featured an all leather interior and of course that’s always a plus with children. There are heated seats which come in handy during these cooler fall days, and will definitely work out great in the winter. There is a ton of leg room for both the driver and passenger, as well as a spacious back seat. The 2017 Toyota Camry seats five very comfortably. I also enjoyed the power/tilt moonroof. It lets in a lot of sun and light, perfect for cruising through Atlanta.
- Handles Similar to a Sports Car – The 2017 Toyota Camry definitely handles the road like a sports car, but in a sedan package. The Hybrid XLE has a 2.5L 4 Cylinder engine. It’s great suspension provides a smooth ride and you can even pick up the speed a little bit when you hit the highway. It handles the curves of the road with lots of control.
The 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE was definitely a lot of fun to drive! To schedule a test drive of your own or for more info visit Toyota.com.