Organic Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
I came up with the idea for this refreshing Organic Strawberry Lemonade Recipe during the Memorial Day Weekend. It already feels like summer in Georgia! What’s a better way to keep cool than with a drink that tastes good, and has a few health benefits too?!
To read more about the benefits of using mint in the kitchen click here.
I shop for fresh fruits and veggies weekly. Memorial Day weekend I stopped past my local Farmer’s Market and picked up these organic lemons, strawberries, and fresh mint.
Organic Strawberry Lemonade with mint was in order!
*To make this recipe you will need a blender.
- 1 Pint of Organic Strawberries (tops sliced off)
- 1 cup of fresh squeezed Organic Lemon juice
- 1 cup of sugar (I use Turbinado "sugar in the raw")
- 4 cups of water
- Mint for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, bring two cups of water and sugar to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a blender, blend strawberries and fresh lemon juice until smooth.
- In a larger pitcher filled with ice, combine cooled sugar water, the strawberry and lemon juice mixture, plus the last two cups of water.
- Serve garnished with fresh mint.
Use fresh mint to garnish for a really refreshing taste added to your Organic Strawberry Lemonade.
I served mine up in this cute Aladdin Mason jar. It tastes so good!
Are you planning on trying out my Organic Strawberry Lemonade with mint Recipe this summer? What are some of your favorite summer drinks?