This post contains affiliate links, but all opinions expressed here are my own.
Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts
Father’s Day is this Sunday June 15th! If you haven’t found that perfect gift for the special Dad in your life, don’t fret! Check out my last minute recommendations for the perfect Father’s Day Gift!
1. Cologne – All men love to smell good! I recommend Ralph Lauren Polo Black. With hints of Patchouli and Sandalwood, you can’t go wrong with this choice. It smells so good.
2. Watch – Buying a watch for Dad’s on Father’s Day is a great idea. This watch by AX Armani Exchange has a really sporty and versatile look.
3. Phone Case – This Case-Mate Brushed Aluminum iPhone 5 Case is really smooth and sophisticated. It will protect Dad’s phone, plus add style at the same time.
4. Ray-Ban’s – Every Dad wants a cool pair of classic shades for the summer! Wayfarer’s are iconic and timeless frames.
5. Tom Ford Bar Soap – I chose this Oud Wood Bar soap because it’s unique and pleasantly aromatic. If you’ve never smelled Oud before, you and the Father you pick this gift for are in for a treat! It’s a blend of rosewood, cardamom, oud wood, sandalwood, vetiver, tonka bean and amber. Thank me for this suggestion later!
Hopefully these Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts will help you narrow down what you are getting the Dad’s in your life! Do you have anything special planned for Father’s Day?