10 Things Every Busy Mom Should Have In Her Bag
When I had my oldest child, over 8 years ago, I knew I could not/would not carry a diaper bag. It just wasn’t me. So I always carry a large purse that can fit all of my necessities in it. I’m a handbag junkie! I have over 30 bags, and I carry them based on how I feel, but everything I need as a busy mom goes inside it.
With three kids, homeschool/unschool duties, grocery trips, and surprise runs to the mall that my oldest son hates, I always have to be prepared! Here are 10 Things Every Busy Mom Should Have In Her Bag.
- Mints – For all those time you will be talking to someone face to face, you want to be ready.
- Wipes – Even though my youngest is 4 years old, I still need wipes! Busy moms will always need wipes to clean up little messes.
- Hand Sanitizer – Because kids love to touch that subway handrail and then stick their hands in their mouths!
- Compact Mirror – Moms, we need to look in the mirror at some point during the day to make sure everything on our face is normal. You could be talking to someone with spinach in your teeth and never know it.
- Lotion – Trust me, someone will need it.
- Pen & Notepad – I know everyone relies on their cellphones these days, but it’s nice to have to jot down quick grocery lists or things you need from Walmart.
- Gloss/Lipstick – I’m in love with lip crayon’s right now, and I need them in my bag.
- Tissues – It is inevitable that someone will have a runny nose since it’s pollen season.
- First Aid Kit – For the scrapes, scratches, and cuts that will happen at the playground.
- U By Kotex – When Aunt Flow is visiting you want to be prepared, and you can do it discretely!
I bought these U by Kotex Clean Wear pads and Sleek tampons from Walmart because of their everyday low prices. I’m a frugal mom and I love savings!
U by Kotex is there for the protection you need during your cycle and fits discreetly in your bag. When you purchase U by Kotex Sleek tampons or Clean Wear pads from select Walmart stores, you get 3 bonus Goody hair elastics while supplies last. You can find the Goody elastics attached to the top of the box.
U by Kotex tampons and pads come in super cute colors, so you don’t have to be embarrassed if you pull a tampon out of your bag instead of a pen.
As a busy mom, what are the must have items you keep in your bag? Do you use U by Kotex?